mardi 11 mars 2014

What you need to know about windows 8.1

hello everyone today we going to talk about my experience with windows 8.1 and you if thinking about upgrading my advice is don't do it trust me!

First is first, in the first login he keep asking to change my old account and it was very annoying until i do it just he leave me alone and keep going.

Second i notice the the graphic cards doesn't work like before, i mean now paraticly i can see pixels On then i start to see black spot in the desktop and when i hit start button sometimes i get only half of the menu this happen only when i connect second screen, basicly when you have second screen everything is like shit!

finaly there is a lot of programme refuse to start when i upgraded to windows 8.1 and guess what you can not return back becouse this deffrent OS baby and diffrent core.

for me i thing windows 8.1 is big mistake it shouldn't be existe in the first place!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire